Join My Hoardes of Followers!!!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

KICKOFF!!!!!

I don't hate Nick Swardson as much as many people, but I certainly don't care for the guy. That being said, just seeing previews for this movie makes me want to cancel my DirecTV subscription. It looks that bad. No film has looked worse to me since Don't Mess with the Zohan. May God have mercy on the soulsof the people responsible for creating this movie.


Day in review: Ashley stayed home from work sick, work started rough, finished out okay (5 sales) Lunch was delicious and Ashley is making spaghetti for dinner. These are the making of a 5/10 day
.......................but tonight college football kicks and is giving everyone a handful of crappy games, so.........
Day ranking: 9.5/10
UPDATED: Mark May just spoke on my television, a side effect of the football season I hadn't considered
Day ranking 8.5/10


It's a little early in the evening to be commenting too much on the games, but I have to say say a few things.
1. Wisconsin should be embarassed by how easily UNLV is running the ball on them.
2. UNLV should be worried about their defense being even worse than advertised.
3. Georgia Tech has given up 21 points in the first half to West Carolina, Yellow Jackets fans should be worried.
4. Temple doesn't appear to be missing Al Golden much.
5. Go Bowling Green!!!!


Since there is no more need for preseason hype and chatter, I'd like to introduce a new feature. The Wikipedia fun fact and link of the day.


Today, in honor of the return of Nickelodeon classic shows returning to television, I present Josh Server, the only cast member of the original All That to stay for all six seasons. You can read a little bit more about Josh here.


Marvel Madness - Round 2


23. Executioner


vs.


10. Vulcan


39. Swordsman


vs.


7. Baron Mordo


18. Electro



vs.


15. Owl


31. Mastermind


vs.


2. Red Skull

3 comments: